Friday, March 12, 2010

How to Use Resin
New Tutorial

New tutorial with instructions for covering polymer clay pendants (and other small objects) with clear resin is now available in my Etsy shop.

This tutorial is intended for people who want to learn how to use the resin for their own projects and NOT interested in learning my polymer clay techniques, described in other Polymer Clay and Resin tutorials.

I included very detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with my work-in-process pictures, as well as additional tips and instructions for troubleshooting and correcting of the most common mistakes that can occur while working with this resin.

While general instructions can be obtained from the manufacturer of this resin, they are more suitable for big projects and lead to lots of product waste when working on a small scale (such as covering pendants, focal beads, and other jewelry parts). What I am offering here is a demonstration of my own technique tailored specifically for jewelry, which makes mixing and application of this resin much easier and minimizes the waste as well.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I just purchased your new resin tutorial and it is full of great information. Thanks.

Eugena said...

Jeanette,
Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails