Tuesday, October 06, 2009


New Shop
Eugena's Creations
at 1000markets.com

I am in the process of setting my new on-line shop at 1000markets.com.

The idea is to move there all my jewelry, while leaving the tutorials, beads, and polymer clay supplies at Etsy.com.

1000markets offers many ways to manage my products, sorting them into logical collections and controlling the page layout. It is a juried environment, which, I think, will be more suitable for my jewelry. I also like the fact that the products do not need to be constantly renewed in order to be seen by the customers.

I am planning to list most, if not all, of my available polymer clay jewelry by the end of this month. Meanwhile, I am adding new listings every day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congratulations on your move! I have been toying with this same idea since a mutual fellow clayers suggested I open there months ago. I hope you do very well there, as you should, your work is wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails