Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coming Soon:
Tutorial
Perfect Crackled Metal Leaf
on Polymer Clay


I am finishing a new tutorial.  It will be ready by October 1.

Right now, I offer it for an introductory price through my Etsy shop.  If you purchase this tutorial between now and October 1, the tutorial will be e-mailed to you no later than October 1.

In this tutorial, I will share my tips and tricks for obtaining the perfect crackled metal leaf effect on polymer clay. I will explain, step-by-step, how to make the necklace shown here, but the technique may be used in many of your future projects. I show a few examples in my listing at Etsy.com.

So, what do I mean when I say “ the perfect crackled metal leaf effect on polymer clay”?

That is simple. I mean: “pretty and durable”. In other words, the colors shall be as vivid as possible and they shall stay that way for a very long time.

As you can see, the colors in my metal leaf creations are really bright, the surface is clear and has a nice domed shape, and the entire piece is smooth like glass. I am using clear epoxy resin to add shine to my pieces and to protect their surface. But that is not all! The tutorial will explain how to do every step – from choosing the materials to adding the finishing touches – to assure the best results.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails