Saturday, September 25, 2010

Closing My Shop at 1000Markets.com

I just learned that 1000Markets.com was acquired by Bonanza.com. Although the sellers are promised an easy transition to the new place, I decided to close my shop rather than moving it.

In fact, I am planning to concentrate on my tutorials only.  They will still be available through my PolymerTutorials.com web site and through my Etsy shop.

My 1000Markets shop will remain open for a few more days.  If you wanted to buy any of my jewelry listed there, this is your chance to buy it.  Since this site requires Amazon payments account (while many people prefer PayPal), I am willing to take your order off-site and accept your payment through PayPal.com.  Please contact me by e-mail to arrange this transaction if you are interested.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails