Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My New Necklace
with Hollow Polymer Clay Rose Bead

I made this bead a while ago, as you may remember.

This is one of those beads that has a character on its own, you know? I could not envision a necklace with it right away, but I felt a great potential in it.

Anyway, after sitting in my studio for a few weeks, the bead is finally on a necklace. I decided to keep the design simple and a bit moody to showcase the bead.

The necklace is black organza and cotton cords, and the bead is attached with an ornate silver bail. I also used a round agate bead and a Bali silver spacer to finish the top of the polymer clay bead.

What do you think?

3 comments:

sibel said...

Ivery like your hand made.. wanderfull.

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowermouse Design ❀ Lone said...

It´s so delicate and beautiful. The antiquing makes it even more beautiful. I like this design - the necklace seems complete with the organza and the cotton cords. Well done!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails