Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eugena's Gift Certificates



I am happy to offer Gift Certificates for Eugena's Creations.  The certificates are available for any money value of your choice and can be purchased at Eugena777.etsy.com.

The certificates are redeemable at any of my on-line shops: Eugena777.etsy.com or 1000markets.com/users/eugenascreations (both are accessible through my main web site, eugenascreations.com). Your gift recipient will be able to choose anything she wants from my polymer clay tutorials, beads, and finished jewelry. The amount of the certificate can be used toward any item or combination of items from my two stores, including the shipping fees.

Your gift certificate will be printed on white card stock paper and mailed to you or directly to the recipient.

Alternatively, the gift certificate can be e-mailed to you (so that you can save on the shipping fees).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails