Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Faux Cloisonne Tutorial,
3-d Edition

This tutorial was the first one I wrote, and it remains one of my most popular tutorials. Originally, I developed this technique for a combination of polymer clay and glaze, and that is how the the first version of this tutorial was written.

Later the glaze was recalled for re-formulation, and I had to search for an alternative material – both for my own art and to include it in the tutorial. The second version of this tutorial had step-by-step instructions for the glaze and a separate section (no pictures) explaining how to substitute it with resin.

Now I am happy to announce that I rewrote my Faux Cloisonne Tutorial one more time, and now it includes both sets of instructions in a step-by-step format, with corresponding pictures.

So, if you ever bought this tutorial either through my web-site or through my Etsy store, and would like to have the new version of it now, just E-mail me, and I will send it to you for free. Please use the same E-mail address as in your PayPal account, OK?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails