Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blog and Web Site Updates

I'd like to point out a few changes I just made on my blog and both websites:

Blog (eugenascreations.blogspot.com): added three new pages to showcase my tutorials and polymer clay works, removed dead links and elements that were loading up too slow.

PolymerTutorials.com: added pictures to my list of publications, added more thumbnails and links to the step-by-step tutorials to the side bars of each page.

EugenasCreations.com: updated lists of publications and rewards, added pictures to my list of publications, corrected a few pages to improve their appearance.

I am very proud of myself. The feeling is similar to what I would experience after cleaning up my house. Everything is nice and tidy! Love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails