Monday, November 26, 2007

A “No” from Lark Books.

Lark Books returned the slides that I submitted earlier this year to be considered for their new book “500 Resin Objects”. Bummer! Even more – they enclosed a standard letter that does not explain the reason for rejection. I imagine they had lots of jewelry pieces submitted, and mine are not exactly “resin” – they are made using sort of resin in addition to polymer clay, wire, beads, and findings… Still, I really liked the three pieces I suggested for this publication. No wonder two of them were sold very quickly. The third one, a fairy pendant, is still available (hint, hint!).

O well, I will just have to send my pictures to another book, right?

polymer clay cloisonne moth pendant
polymer clay cloisonne orchid pendant
polymer clay cloisonne fairy pendant

1 comment:

Tejae: Heart Shaped Art said...

Eugena, I know it's hard not to take it personally but truly, your pieces are simply beautiful don't let it get you down. The right book offer will come along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails