Monday, August 20, 2007

Interview

My interview had been published in Buzzy’s Bead Blog. Here is the link:

http://beadsnmore1.com/blog/2007/08/16/interview-with-eugena-from-eugenascreationscom


This blog belongs to Chris and Madonna from Beads and More (http://beadsnmore1.com). This is a new store, so the choices of beading supplies there are still limited, but I really like what these guys are doing in terms of sales and marketing. In addition to pretty typical things – such as discounts for bulk purchasing or free beads for various reasons – they also started a forum and a blog. Both places allow beading artists advertise their web sites, and I am sure this will work to the mutual benefits of both the on-line store and their customers (the artists).

The interviewing process was fun and easy. Chris and Madonna sent me their questions by E-mail, and I took as much time as I needed to answer them. It turned out, actually, that I needed much more time than I anticipated – some of these questions are not as simple as they may seem at first…

I really enjoyed reading the other interviews on Beads and More site and hope that someone will find mine just as interesting.

1 comment:

Jeanne Rhea said...

Eugena,
That was a wonderful interview! In fact one of the best I have read. I wanted to post a comment on the site, but I am not a registered user and time is short so I am posting here.

The best to you and hope this interview brings you lots of classes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails