Wednesday, October 13, 2010

EnviroTex Lite Resin
Now at PolymerClayTutorials.etsy.com

The resin needed for the projects described in my tutorials is now available in my shop, PolymerClayTutorials.etsy.com.

It is a two-part epoxy resin, the kind that needs to be mixed immediately before use. I explain how to mix and apply it in every tutorial for polymer clay and resin.

I offer a trial-size kit, 2 fl. oz. total, for those who want to try one (or a few) of my techniques, but does not want to buy too much of this material. This kit will allow you to make a few items following any of my tutorials that call for this resin:



Faux Cloisonné
Faux Art Glass
Faux Lampwork 1
Faux Lampwork 3
Easy Faux Enamel
Steampunk Butterfly
Steampunk Hearts
Perfect Metal Leaf

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails