Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Class!

I was invited to teach my faux cloisonné technique in Raleigh, NC. After a few days of negotiation we settled on June, 23. I am so excited! Being a professional teacher, I love sharing what I know, especially with an audience that is eager to learn.

To this class, I am going to bring results of my experiments with different surface finishes. I made series of small polymer clay tiles covered with various materials I have been playing with recently. Seeing them together, one next to the other is a great way of comparing their clarity and hardiness. I also managed to make a few tiles with some typical mistakes. I am planning to show how to correct those mistakes in class.

I am also looking forward to meeting people from North Carolina polymer clay guild and seeing their works.

It is going to be fun!

3 comments:

Jeanne Rhea said...

We are really looking forward to the class! Sure wish you were staying two days!

The Lone Beader® said...

Just droppin by to say hello:)

Eugena said...

HI, Lone Beader! I saw your works at Bead and Button Forum. Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails