Friday, October 22, 2010

Introducing: Student's Work Gallery


I added a new page to my PolymerTutorials.com web site for the people who use my tutorials to upload their pictures.  I am inviting all my students tosow off their creations made following my tutorials.  The pictures will get you discount points, and here is how it is going to work:

    - The first picture of your creation made following one of my tutorials will get 10 points.
    - The second picture related to the same tutorial will get 5 points.

    - The third, fourth, and fifth pictures will get 2 points each.

    - Any additional pictures of your creations based on the same tutorial are welcome, but they will not be given more points.

    - Multiple photos showing the same item count as one picture.

    - Multiple items shown in the same photo will be counted as multiple pictures. For example, a photo with three items made following the same tutorial will get 10+5+2=17 discount points. A photo with three items made following three different tutorials will get 10+10+10=30 discount points.

    - Every discount point will allow you to save 10 cents at your next tutorial purchase. 10 points=$1.00 off.

    - To redeem your discount points when you buy your next tutorial, simply pay in full and let me know that you would like to use your discount. You can either leave me a note while paying through PayPal or send me a separate e-mail. Your discount will be reimbursed to you through PayPal right away.

    - Important: to make this system easier to work for all of us, when you upload your pictures to my gallery, please specify the same e-mail address as the one you are using to log into your PayPal. Your e-mail address will not be shown on my web site (it will be kept private and used only to verify your discount points).
 

2 comments:

Marie Young (Young Creative) said...

What a great idea! It is such a cool concept to see what other people create from the same tutorial base.

Eugena said...

Yep, I just need more participants - it all looks kinda empty right now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails