Sunday, June 20, 2010

PolymerTutorials.com



I decided to separate my jewelry form my polymer clay and resin tutorials. I created a new web site, PolymerTutorials.com, specifically for the tutorials and information about my classes. My jewelry and links to my on-line shops will remain on my old site, EugenasCreations.com.

The new site is less fancy and more user-friendly. The navigation is simpler, and the text is easier to read. I moved all my free tutorials here, including the information about conditioning and baking polymer clay, as well as tips for beginners and links to sites I recommend for buying polymer clay and tools. Every project tutorial has its own page on the new site (just as it was on EugenasCreations.com), but I also added pictures demonstrating possibilities of each technique and variations of each project as well as links to a few example pages from each tutorial.

I am quite pleased with the results. It feels like after a good cleaning – everything is in its place and in proper order.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails